How to Save or Record Calls on Your Android phone
If you decide to save the conversation or record the calls or your caller, it is not a bad idea. There are reasons you may want to do that, may be you will like to take the record of the person passing information if you are not in a position of taking note of it with pen. It can even be for security purposes. Some people can lie on the phone but when they accustom the person they will deny it. The following apps will help you do the job with ease.
The following applications will helps you to record all incoming and outgoing calls with good audio quality. All that is required from you is to try and see how it works. It is like automatic call recorder and call recorder 2017or even better and it is a free application to use.
Record Calls Using All Call Recording
- Unlimited Call Recording
- Record all your phone calls whether it is incoming or outgoing.
- User can Enable/Disable call recording
- This app records incoming call and outgoing call as the name suggest.
- Delete recorded call audios. Configure automatic cleaning
- Can also set the Auto Cleaning time for recording.
- App does not transfer any content outside your mobile.
- How to use All Call Recorder
Open the All Call Recorder Android app it will now run in the background, to increase productivity you can enable easy access. When you make or receive calls it will begin recording the call when it connects. If you want to see the recorded conversation, select the app to access the list of previously recorded calls and play them.
Record Calls Using Advanced Call Recorder
Advanced Call Recorder is an automatic call recorder that lets you save incoming and outgoing calls on demand. You can also ignore the calls that you do not wish to record with this call recording app. If you choose to keep the default setting on, any call that is made or received from that point on will be auto saved as an audio file in your phone. You can move the audio files to a different storage location later. What makes Advanced Call Recorder a unique product is its low resource usage and quality recordings. Apart from recording calls, which is its major function, it has quite a few other interesting features as well.
This Android call recorder lets you:
- Start/stop call recordings in between calls with one tap
- Block calls from unwanted numbers
- Protect saved audio files with passwords/patterns
- Share recorded files
- Add notes to recording
- Add to favourite
- Direct call/message to recorded caller
- Save call recordings with custom name
Record calls manually, if you want to generate Call Record History Reports Advanced Call Recorder flashes all the implications and legalities associated with call recording. You only get to use the app after understanding all such implications and agreeing to the terms of usage. Once you are done, it is easy to set up the app. A small call recording icon indicates ongoing records. Other Features of the app include:
- Saves up to 50 call recordings for free (Unlimited in Pro version)
- Plays recorded calls with an inbuilt player
- Deletes recorded calls with ease
- Searches a recorded call/manual recording by its name
It also includes two audio output file formats We have all found ourselves in that situation where we are fumbling for a piece of paper or pen to jot down something important, being said over the phone at least once. It could be something as important as a client meeting or something as ordinary as a dinner date, time and place (which you seem to forget all the time!). Android phones do not have a call recording option by default. This phone call recorder is a handy tool and useful to have as an app in your Smartphone. You can’t always find a pen and paper to jot down all the things you want to. Note: While installing the app in MI phones, don’t forget to “Enable all permissions on installation of app” and enable “Auto Start” permission under “Security“.
Record Calls Using Easy Voice Recorder
Easy Voice Recorder is another application you can use to record important moments. Capture meetings, personal notes, classes, songs, and much more, without time limits! For students Record your classes and lectures with clear quality, even when the teacher is not right in front of you. Listen to these notes as many times as you want to help you study for that next exam. With no time limits and the option to choose a compressed format, it’s easy to record even the longest classes and lectures. For business Capture interviews and meetings from your phone, tablet, or smart watch, then share them with your colleagues through email or your favourite messaging app. Take advantage of powerful widgets and shortcuts to start a new recording right from the home screen. For musicians and for everyone with many options to fine-tune the recording, the app is great for rehearsals and for capturing melodies that pop in your head. Quickly try new ideas, hear the results and make adjustments on a new take. You can quickly switch between voice notes, meetings & lectures, and music & raw sound with easy to use settings and pre-sets.
- Record up to high-quality PCM and MP4, or use AMR to save space.
- Quick start a new recording with widgets and shortcuts, and record in the background.
- Share recordings easily through email or your favourite app, or set them as a ringtone.
- Android Wear support – record from your smart watch.
- Light and dark themes and many other cool features. Want more?
- The Pro version also includes the following features (available on supported devices): –
- Upload new recordings automatically to your Google Drive or Dropbox.
- Manage and organize your recordings with folders, and save recordings to your SD card. – Record using a Bluetooth microphone.
- Control the recorder from anywhere using the notifications bar, or through our Tasker and Locale plugins.
- Many more options, including stereo, skip silence, volume boost, custom bitrates, and more. Easy Voice Recorder is exactly what the name says: an easy to use audio recorder and sound recorder. Reliable, fast and flexible, it adapts to your needs. Need help? Please note that Easy Voice Recorder Pro is not a call recorder and cannot record phone calls on most phones.
There are other applications that will enable you to record the conversation of calls you are having, without the person even knowing it. But I prefer the ones listed above that is why I stated them. You can choose from the above or simply check the Google Play Store to download any other of your preferred choice.
This is a simple and easy way to record the conversation of a person when making calls on android phones.
Hope this post helps you. Do not foget to share with your friends on facebook.